To enter your warranty information click HERE
At Dampp-Chaser Corporation, our commitment to the highest level of quality and customer service is apparent in everything we do. Each Piano Life Saver System is built on a tradition of using the finest materials and is backed by our 5-Year Limited Warranty. With the Piano Life Saver System, you are not just buying a product, you are buying a company with over sixty five years of reliable performance and quality.
The Manufacturer will replace or repair any defective DAMPP-CHASER PRODUCT (except Humidifier Pads) within five years from date of purchase. Persons covered by this warranty: the original purchaser and persons to whom ownership of the product is transferred during the term of the applicable warranty period but only for the balance of the 5-Year warranty period then remaining.
Warranty Exclusions, Limitations and Rights
1. Any warranties stated or otherwise implied are void if the installation is made by someone other than a professional Piano Technician or Piano Tuner.
2. The warranty covers product parts only. Dampp-Chaser Corporation assumes no responsibility for piano technician labor in maintenance, repair or warranty service calls related to the Piano Life Saver System. Post installation maintenance, repair or warranty service call fees are not always included in the initial cost of the System. System owners should ask the installer to explain fees related to System maintenance.
3. Only problems caused by defects in materials or workmanship are covered. The Warranty does not cover any problem caused by negligence, misuse (this includes, explicitly, failure to add water and replace Humidifier pads as required), abuse, modification, or alteration of the product. Inspect the power cord frequently, as this warranty does not cover damages from fire or shock which may be caused by a frayed or cracked power cord. Be aware that the power cord can be damaged if the piano runs over it.
4. The warranty does not cover damage caused by use of any humidifier treatment in the Humidifier other than the Dampp-Chaser Brand of Pad Treatment. Other brands of humidifier treatment may contain chemicals that corrode metal parts and strings.
5. All installations must be performed in compliance with (a) the instructions provided with the product, and (b) local, state, or federal building or fire codes. The Warranty does not cover damage that may occur through improper installation of the product. Your piano technician is responsible for making a proper System installation by carefully following the manufacturer’s instructions included with the System. In particular, the System installer must heed the CAUTION information provided on page two of the Grand and Vertical System installation instructions.
6. THE WARRANTOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE SET FORTH HEREIN. ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED BY STATE LAW (WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR OTHERWISE) SHALL BE EFFECTIVE FOR ANY PRODUCT ONLY FOR THE DURATION OF THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD LISTED ABOVE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND/OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
In the event you experience a problem or have any further questions about the operation and maintenance of your Dampp-Chaser Piano Life Saver System, please contact your piano technician or Dampp-Chaser Corporation.
Dampp-Chaser Corporation • P.O. 1610, Hendersonville, NC 28793 USA
Toll-free (800) 438-1524 • Tel: (828) 692-8271 • Fax: (828) 692-8272 • email: email@example.com